APADOR-CH offers legal representation before the ECtHR in a limited number of cases which are of strategic importance to the organization.
We take on cases relating to a breach of one of the following rights prescribed in the European Convention of Human Rights:
- Right to life (art. 2);
- Prohibition of torture (art. 3);
- Right to liberty and security (art. 5);
- Right to respect for private and family life (art. 8);
- Freedom of expression (art. 10);
- Freedom of assembly and association (art. 11).