APADOR-CH offers consultations to those who wish to submit a complaint to the European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR), after having exhausted all domestic remedies.
We offer consultation on:
- Rules and procedures of the ECtHR;
- How to file a complaint before the ECtHR;
- How to seek enforcement of an ECtHR judgment.
Consultations are given free of charge, at our offices in 8A Nicolae Tonitza Street Bucharest, Romania. Please call our office to set up an appointment, at: (40)(21).312.45.28 during the following schedule:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9.00 – 13.00
- Tuesday, Thursday: 12.00 – 16.00
Before calling please be sure to read the admissibility criteria and rules of procedure of the ECtHR, available at: http://www.echr.coe.int/Pages/home.aspx?p=applicants .
For an appointment, please make sure you bring with you copies of all relevant documents.